Sea Level Impact Projection studies analyze the potential impact of sea level rise and other coastal hazards on coastal construction projects that are funded by the state. These studies are critical to understanding the safety and economic impacts of sea level rise and coastal flooding.
Using the SLIP Study Tool
- Sign in to your Account by clicking on the profile button at the top right of the page and then clicking Sign In. If you don't have an account, use the contact page to contact us so we can create one for you.
- Once signed in, click on the SLIP Map button at the top of the page.
- Zoom to the location of your construction project on the map.
- Click Create Report on the left side of the page.
- Click the map where your construction project will be.
- Click Create Report on the pop up box.
- Enter the parameters. There are information buttons to the right side of each input to assist you with the input values.
- Click Create Report and you are done.
Published SLIP Studies
Here is a list of currently published SLIP Study Reports: